Plan Your Visit
The Weatherspoon has six galleries and a sculpture garden with over 17,000 square feet of exhibition space.
Please note: Not all works of art or collections are on view at all times, particularly works from the Claribel and Etta Cone Collection and Lenoir C. Wright Collection. As we continue to digitize the nearly 6,000 objects in our collection, guests may view them online through our collection search.
- Stroller and wheelchair accessible
- Please leave food, drinks, backpacks + umbrellas outside the galleries
- Photography is not permitted in designated areas
- Gallery sketching is welcome provided only pencils (no charcoal) is used
- And please remember to not touch the art...