Plan Your Visit
The Weatherspoon has six galleries and a sculpture garden with over 17,000 square feet of exhibition space. The museum is equipped with a 150-seat auditorium for lectures, film screenings, and performances.
- Stroller and wheelchair accessible
- Please leave food, drinks, backpacks + umbrellas outside the galleries
- Photography is not permitted in designated areas
- Gallery sketching is welcome provided only pencils (no charcoal) is used
- And please remember to not touch the art...